Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Bishop in White: Part 2

I would like to look back into a previous post I made on February 26, on "The Bishop in White". I stated how in the portion of the Third Secret revealed by the Vatican in the year 2000, there is a vision of the Holy Father passing “through a big city half in ruins”, who is then “killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions”.  Earlier in the same vision, Sister Lucia also reports seeing one she refers to as “a Bishop dressed in white”.  Yet she did not refer to the Bishop in white as the Holy Father, but only said “we had the impression that he was the Holy Father”.

I also pointed out that just before the death of Pope St. Pius X, he had a vision, in which he saw a future pope of the same name fleeing over the bodies of his brethren, before being killed himself. "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death”.

In the article I pointed out that this may mean that a successor of Pope Pius X, could maybe be another Pope Pius in the future… Or not? According to a recent discussion I had with a fellow Catholic online, he shared with me that the "same name" of Pope Pius X could be his birth name Giuseppe (Joseph) Melchiorre Sarto and not his papal name of "Pius".

Is it possible that "Joseph" Ratzinger could be that pontiff with the "same name". And could one say that his new dwelling at the Vatican Monastery could be his place of "hiding"?

We know that in Pope Benedict's first Mass as Pope he stated: “Pray for me, that I may not flee for fear of the wolves.” And has Pope Francis has brought to light, there are many wolves swarming in the Vatican with their own agendas.

This is truly terrifying as Pope Pius X stated. But we must not be afraid. We must stay close to Jesus in this time of tribulation. Even Our Blessed Mother told us in her recent visit to Medjugorje:

"Dear children! With joy in the heart I love you all and call you to draw closer to my Immaculate Heart so I can draw you still closer to my Son Jesus, and that He can give you His peace and love, which are nourishment for each one of you. Open yourselves, little children, to prayer - open yourselves to my love. I am your mother and cannot leave you alone in wandering and sin. You are called, little children, to be my children, my beloved children, so I can present you all to my Son. Thank you for having responded to my call."

And as I have written before of a great chastisement that will come over our world, we must also increase our devotion to the Divine Mercy of Jesus, according to St. Faustina, who was promised by Jesus that, "…the soul that will venerate this picture will not perish. I further promise to that soul victory over enemies here on earth and especially in the hour of death. I myself, shall defend that soul as My own Glory...." I will preserve the cities and homes in which this image shall be venerated."

Pray my dear brothers and sisters, that we may survive the coming trials.

God love you all, Pray the Rosary daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment